Friday, April 3, 2009

My #1 role model!

My #1 role model is.............


HILARY!
    I really LOVE hilary! I want to be JUST like her when i grow. 
I want to be just like her because...


She is a good friend and family member! She never lets you feel stupid.
She is so funny!
But, the biggest reason she is my #1 role model is because shes on a mission. That has made me want to be a missionary! I never really wanted to because i will miss my family, family trips, babys being born,etc. But i know that we have to suffer some how to let the lord know that we do love him. 

I LOVE you Hilary and you are in my blessings every day!


2 comments:

The Foster Family said...

I want to be just like Hilary when I grow up too! She is a good role model- you will be the best missionary Paige!

Oh- and thanks for adding the famous Bead Divas button to your blog!

Judy/Mom said...

Well my gosh! I didn't think you were posting anymore so I had stopped looking on your blog--it was so fun to get caught up!

I agree with Wende that you will be a wonderful missionary. The race is on whether Wesley or I will be the next family missionary! I think I am going to win, but the best would be if all of us get the chance to go!

Love you Paige!